Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wish me luck.

So I'm speaking at the Worthshop 4 conference this week in Hawaii.

The annual event is hosted by Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers and promises to attract "The brightest minds in business, real estate, design, architecture, communications, technology and more."

I'm officially concerned.

The problem is I'm not sure my material is suitable for even the dullest minds in business. "A little thin," as a journalism professor once critiqued my writing.

A better person would recuse herself from the event. "Sorry, I'm just not smart enough."

But I've never been accused of being a better person. So, onward!

Anyway, the speech is called The Battle for the World's Most Valuable Customer. And yes, I'm referring to people over 50.

Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to friggin' Hawaii. You don't need any more luck.

    ReplyDelete